1. Heifer breeds:
Any Indiana State Fair registered breed. Must have registration papers.
2. Steer breeds: Angus, Charolais, Chianina,
Hereford, Limousin, Maine, Shorthorn, Simmental, Crossbred.
3. Crossbred heifers will be shown by weight.
4. Out of state exhibitors must have health papers.
Indiana exhibitors – Premise ID
5. Animals may not enter fairgrounds until Saturday July 22nd.
6. Entry fee - $20
7. Classification of breeds will be done.
artificial filling of cattle. Alll cattle must be shown natural.
No powders, including graphite, artifical tail heads,
added leg hair, or cosmetic alterations. Violators will be disqualitied and forfiet all entry fees and premiums.
9. Not responsible for accidents, thefts, or losses.